Customized for Maximum Impact
Meet Your Next Guest Speaker
Allison Dunn is the perfect speaker for your next event!
Delivering practical and powerful content with lots of energy and interactivity, she is an excellent choice to entertain, engage, and inform your audience.
Allison can speak on a variety of topics.
- Top 5 Ways to Increase Your Teams Engagement
- Ignite Your Marketing (Without Breaking the Bank)
- How to Build a Business You Can Sell
- Create an Action Plan for Your Business
- How to Compete Based on Value, Not Price
- How to Build Powerful Strategic Alliances
- Money…Isn’t it About Time?! (Time Management for Business Owners)
- Sales Made Simple: How to Attract & Close More Sales
- Maximizing Repeat Business & Referrals
- Predicting Your Future: Create Your Company’s Goals, Visions, & Culture
- How to Build a Dream Team
Allison will customize for your audience.
Once you select a topic, Allison will work with you to customize the seminar for your audience to ensure maximum impact.
While some topics can be presented in a 30-minute format, the majority are better covered in seminars lasting one or two hours.
Allison’s seminars are internationally recognized.
- Certified Engage and Grow Leadership Coach
- 2018 Best Client Results for Engage and Grow
- 2017 Best Client Testimonial
- 2016 Break Out Coach of Year Award Winner
- 2015 Point of Culture, Abundance Award
- Featured in Success and the Huffington Post
It’s easy to book Allison today!
The best way to book Allison for an event is to contact alli@DeliberateDirections.com.
So that we don’t miss your email, please title the subject line “Speaking Inquiry: [Event Date] for [Event Name]”.
Andrea will follow up with you to schedule a phone call between your event coordinator and Allison. Please be ready to provide Allison information on your audience and intended event outcomes.
Beyond You: A Leadership Evolution
“Beyond You” shows your audience how to better serve and empower people in their organizations.
When you can empower the people in your organization to do what they do best, you will increase employee engagement, performance and organizational achievement.
In this session, your audience will learn:
- How to create a dream team of high-performers that build loyalty, productivity and excellence
- 3 pillars to empower those around them to raise their own level of leadership
- 3 leadership skills to take a candid and respectful communication approach to enhance their employee’s gifts or skills
- 3 ways to leverage their influence to serve others to help them achieve organizational goals
- Actionable solutions to signs of employee disengagement and ways to improve the organization’s culture
“Finish It!” is perfect for audiences who are ready to systemize and scale their existing businesses.
“Finish It!” teaches a blueprint to business owners who already do a lot of things right and wouldn’t be satisfied until their business works without them.
Your audience will learn how to:
- Master the fundamentals of business, such as goal setting, time management, consistency and knowing their numbers
- Systemize their business from lead generation through to service and product delivery
- Recruit and retain a strong trustworthy team
- Develop a mindset shift to step out of the day-to-day and start working on their business (not in it)