Launch Your Survey in 3 Easy Steps
We’re excited to help you grow your organization’s employee engagement!
Sign up for a free SurveyMonkey account.
Create a new survey on SurveyMonkey. Copy and paste our 10 questions into your survey.
Send the survey to your full staff.
10 Questions That Reveal Engagement
Copy and paste these questions into your survey.
- I am really enthusiastic about the mission of my company.
- At work, I clearly understand what is expected of me.
- In my team, I am surrounded by people who share my values.
- I have the chance to use my strengths every day at work.
- My teammates have my back.
- I know I will be recognized for excellent work.
- I have great confidence in my company’s future.
- In my work I am always challenged to grow.
- I would happily recommend others to work at this company.
- What else would you like to add?
While you’re welcome to customize the questions for your company, this isn’t necessary. These questions work well for almost any organization.
For the first 9 questions, include the following multiple choice options:
- Strongly disagree
- Neither agree nor disagree
- Strongly agree
For the last question choose a single textbox to allow respondents to write qualitative feedback in their own words.
Get Results in 1 Day
You can program and send this survey to your staff for free with about 10 minutes of work. The survey is also designed for your staff to be able to easily answer the questions in less than 5 minutes.
Follow the steps shown in this one-minute video.
We recommend setting the time limit to 1 business day so that you can start analyzing the data right away. (If you have any questions, just ask us.)
Send Out Your Survey Today!
The cost of a disengaged employee is 34% of their salary.
After you assess your company’s engagement levels, read our 5 free articles on improving your employee engagement.
This series will take you through 18 separate ways to improve engagement. Each article has specific actionable steps that have helped our clients improve their employee engagement and productivity.
Employee Engagement Strategy Series
- Part 1: Is Your Staff Motivated?
- Part 2: Create a Good Environment
- Part 3: Enhance Communication
- Part 4: Give Purpose & Passion
- Part 5: Develop Skills & Strengths
Next, identify the areas you want to improve.
Add these as goals to your quarterly planning and then take daily action to follow through.
If you would like more personalized advice or could use assistance planning and implementing any of these changes in your organization, you’re welcome to schedule a free consultation.